I know there are so many subscription companies out there. So far my favorite is https://www.facebook.com/LovelyBeautyTips?fref=ts ! You get so many full size products with that one.
I also receive birch box. I love the fact that it is only 10$ and that I have never had any issues with it. However, theirs usually only one thing that I am excited about, maybe two on a rare occasion. I am actually going to cancel and switch to Ipsy for a while and see how it is. I just received my first one last night and so far I am very impressed!
First, call me a sucker but I love the hot pink packaging! It just made my day just a little brighter, know what I mean?! Also, I like that it came in a little makeup bag. Although, not my style for the print, it's still a bag. I can always fill it up with goodies and give to my niece! Here is what all came in it:
* Pacifica Coconut crushed Pearl bronzing body butter
* A full size "Juice Beauty" lip gloss in "Champagne".
* "yaby" sample. I assume foundation or concealer, I have never heard of that brand so I will do some checking into it. I think it's concealer since it's so small.
* "Mirabella" Lip gloss in Daydream. A beautiful pink!!!
* A full size ZOYA nail polish in the color Jacqueline.
* A coupon "100$ off hair styling tools and hair extensions and free thermal pouch with purchase".
All this alone out-weighs my 10$ that I spent (no shipping!)
Online says this is a 50$ value!
I am looking at the past few months and I really wish I had made the switch earlier. There were some great months :(
Well this is what I have to test out now. I probably wouldn't use the bronzing body butter so maybe I will add it to my giveaway pile :)
I am going to stick with Ipsy for a while so I will let yall know how it goes!
Have a fantastic day!